
I make myself nervous even posting this, but I do belive my Katie is POTTY TRAINED!! She is 3 years 8 months old. I never pushed potty training, but I was getting worried when the daycare centers on the side of town we are moving to all said she HAD top be trained. So I bribed the heck out of her. We went to Toys R Us and stocked on all things princess related~ dresses, shoes, crowns, make-up, and dvd's. I told her she could open a "potty prize" every time she went peepee on the potty. It only took a few days. Yipee!!
Here is a recent picture of my little princess....





1 comment:
Congrads to you...glad to hear somebody else's girl is potty training "later", too!! My dr. told me at J's 3 year appt-ment that every few months he meets a child that isn't trained by then...
She's now past 3.5 and end of last week I said, "no more training pants!" She's stayed mostly dry. A few perfect days and a few with a few accidents...we are NOT going back to pull-ups (in the day anyways)...Cherilyn
Post a Comment