Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Surgery is scheduled for February 20th
We met with the ENT yesterday to see if Sarah needs ear tubes. She has a lot of fluid in her ears, so she does need tubes. They will do them the same time as her cleft palate surgery. Her surgery will be February 20th. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hi Laura,
I found your page through technorati where I was searching for cleft palate related blogs. My son was born with a cleft lip and palate (he's now 13 months old) to which end I set up a website for the cleft palate community. I'm always looking out for others affected by clefts so I'd like to invite you to join our cleft community at CleftWorld. The address is www.cleftworld.com
I hope you don't mind me plugging the site like this but it really is for a good cause - the site is very new and we're trying to grow the community.
Please visit and post to the forum about Sarah's upcoming operation, I'm sure there'll be a lot of well-wishes.
Hope to see you there and a big cleftie "hello" to Sarah... fingers crossed.
best regards,
Ole
Hi Laura,
I found your blog via the Kaz single mom group! Thank you for posting it there. I too am single and hoping to adopt. China is now out for singles, and I am really struggling to chose a country. I keep going between kazakhstan, russia and guatemala. Cost is an issue too. Anyways thought I would send you my blog and say hi. Congratulations on both your adoptions! And advise re country??
ps. my name is Kate
Post a Comment