Today we met some friends at a park to take pictures in the bluebonnets. I love bluebonnets and this is one of my favorite things to do each year. The first two pictures are from 2005 and 2006....
Oh my goodness...I just found your blog and discovered your happy family addition. Katie and Sarah seem like such wonderful blessings in your life. I'm so excited about your news...and the bluebonnet photos are awesome. Everyone I know in Texas has to take the milestone photo each year. I just love the one of the two girls together.
These pictures are fantastic!! There is nothing like nature for a background to display our beautiful children!! Hugs Susan Mom to Logan (10) and Mikala Yin (2)
My name is Laura and I am the proud mom of Katie and Sarah. Katie was born in Kazakhstan and Sarah was born in China. If you have any questions about single parenting, adoption, or adopting a child with a cleft, please leave a comment after any post.
5 comments:
The pictures are lovely :)
I love the bluebonnets! We lived in Texas for 8 years and this was my favorite time of year! Beautiful pictures!!
Ruth
Oh my goodness...I just found your blog and discovered your happy family addition. Katie and Sarah seem like such wonderful blessings in your life. I'm so excited about your news...and the bluebonnet photos are awesome. Everyone I know in Texas has to take the milestone photo each year. I just love the one of the two girls together.
Beautiful pictures of your girls and the flowers :)!
Amy
These pictures are fantastic!! There is nothing like nature for a background to display our beautiful children!!
Hugs
Susan
Mom to Logan (10) and Mikala Yin (2)
Post a Comment