Four years ago today, my mother and I were waiting to meet my daughter. We were in the director's office with about 6 other people who were talking loudly and quickly in
kazakh. Then, a caretaker brings in a scared little girl, dressed in yellow. It was little Aynura, as they affectionately called her. She was 16 months old and the most beautiful baby in the world.
I can't belive that scared little toddler is now my 5 year old (going on 16 year old) little princess. Katie is a caring, affectionate, intelligent little girl and I am so thankful to be her mother. She is a wonderful daughter and an even more wonderful big sister.
In some ways it seems so long ago, but in others it seems like only yesterday. Where has the time gone??
I love you my angel!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment