Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pray for Emma



A few months ago, I stumbled across a blog of a family who traveled to the Ukraine to adopt 2 of their children. Their newest additions have Down's Syndrome. Their older daugher, Emma, has multiple health problems and needs our prayers. Click on Emma's picture above to read their story. Please pray for Emma.

This is what her mommy wrote on her blog:

I made a button for Emma to be able to share her story, our journey, and the continual prayer needs of our spacial little girl. All of our children are precious, but this is the "hour" for Emma. If you are a fellow-blogger and would share the button I'd appreciate it! Emma's Hope is in Him, and Jeremiah 29:11 says "I know the plans I have for you", says the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you HOPE and a future."

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Thank you for passing on our prayer request for Emma,

Meredith