Hard to believe my baby has "graduated" from Pre-K and will be going to kindergarten in the fall!! Here are some pictures from the big day.
There were 3 kids graduating in Katie's class and 6 kids from the other primary class. By next year, the graduating class will be much larger.
Earlier this year, Katie was going to a different school. It was a very tough academic school and Katie was stressed by the enormous amount of paperwork they had to do. In February, a new montessouri school opened closer to our house. I debated whether or not I should move my kids or wait until the fall. I decided to move them. I can tell by the way they both have flourished that I made the right choice. Katie now knows more kids who will be going to her elementary school which should make the transition easier for her.
The best part of graduation, is now I only have one kid in daycare!! Whoopee!! : )





1 comment:
What adorable pictures Laura. My William just finished his kindergarten year here and it was a magical time. I really hope Katie enjoys next year as much as William did. It sounds like you made a great decision moving the girls to a different school. Those decisions are never easy, but often positive in the end.
Woohoo on the lower daycare cost!!! That is huge!
Post a Comment