Monday, July 14, 2008

The Terrible 3's


"Do you wake up grumpy?"


"No, I let her sleep."


I love this joke. "Grumpy" in our family right now is Sarah (and mommy when Sarah is on a roll). She is going through the "terrible 3's" with a vengance. She whines and cries all day long. If anyone has any advice, I'd love to hear it!!!!!!!!!


I'm off for the summer but am seriously considering sending her back to school early. Does that make me a bad mommy??????????


Right now Sarah is crying because she wants to go to gymnastics NOW!! (it is 9:30 and class does not start until 1:00)
PS Sarah dressed herself (in case you think I dressed her this way).

1 comment:

Annie said...

haha, your Sarah looks like she has that pouty look mastered almost as well as our Kai Wei does. I'm sure she gives you lots of beautiful smiles too!