Laura--It's me, Cherilyn that adopted Jaci from Umit not long from you... Just found this blog from the Taraz site and wanted to say "hi" and your girls are BEAUTIFUL and so is your blog!! I was just thinking of you as I was going through burp cloths that your mom made and you sent me when I had Lainey...can you believe I'm about to have another baby girl by birth? #4 (including Jaci)...we are both so blessed...aren't we!! To get to watch sweet sissies together.
My name is Laura and I am the proud mom of Katie and Sarah. Katie was born in Kazakhstan and Sarah was born in China. If you have any questions about single parenting, adoption, or adopting a child with a cleft, please leave a comment after any post.
1 comment:
Laura--It's me, Cherilyn that adopted Jaci from Umit not long from you... Just found this blog from the Taraz site and wanted to say "hi" and your girls are BEAUTIFUL and so is your blog!!
I was just thinking of you as I was going through burp cloths that your mom made and you sent me when I had Lainey...can you believe I'm about to have another baby girl by birth? #4 (including Jaci)...we are both so blessed...aren't we!! To get to watch sweet sissies together.
Cherilyn
Post a Comment