Another tooth, that is. Katie lost tooth #5 today. It's been loose since September, but I told her not to pull it out until after school pictures (which were a few weeks ago). I need to go find our "Tooth-Fairy" pillow!!
I just love your pictures Laura! Thanks so much for your words of encouragement!! I hesitated to say anything negative because the walls have ears....but I actually got two emails from my agency today and they are going to inquire this week?! Lisa
We surely do miss watching these girls grow up and seeing them on a daily basis! Thankfully we have the blog to keep up with their activities. These pictures are adorable! Keep up the good work on the blog, Laura! Love you guys, Barbara and Gerard
My name is Laura and I am the proud mom of Katie and Sarah. Katie was born in Kazakhstan and Sarah was born in China. If you have any questions about single parenting, adoption, or adopting a child with a cleft, please leave a comment after any post.
2 comments:
I just love your pictures Laura! Thanks so much for your words of encouragement!! I hesitated to say anything negative because the walls have ears....but I actually got two emails from my agency today and they are going to inquire this week?!
Lisa
We surely do miss watching these girls grow up and seeing them on a daily basis! Thankfully we have the blog to keep up with their activities.
These pictures are adorable! Keep up the good work on the blog, Laura!
Love you guys,
Barbara and Gerard
Post a Comment