Friday, January 30, 2009

5 Years Ago Today







5 years ago today I met my amazing Katie. In some ways it seems like only yesterday, in others it seems like a lifetime ago. She is brilliant, loving, stubborn, and strong. I am blessed beyond my imagination. (no fancy restaruant for her, the park and McDonald's is how she wanted to celebrate~ my kind of girl)

3 comments:

the mommy said...

Hi You don't know me but I am a fellow Wanzai mom. I am trying to put together a blog for families who have adopted children from Wanzai. We would love for you to be a participating member. If you are interested please e-mail me at

sophiajoy06@yahoo.com

Thanks Susan

P.S. Both of your daughters are just adorable.

Malissa said...

Wow, it is hard to believe it has been 5 years! Congratulations.

all of us with love said...

Hello
we just received our referral for a cleft lip and palate beauty. i have your blog as our first daughter is a wanzai beauty as well. I would love to talk to you to get some help with questions i have.
Lisa wanjinbei@aol.com