Saturday, September 02, 2006
DTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am officially "DTC" (dossier to China)!!!! My dossier was sent to China on August 28th and arrived there (I assume) August 30th. Now my agency coordinator has to translate it and take it to the CCAA to get it logged in. My LID (log-in-date) will hopefully be around September 8th. That is the date I can officially start "counting" the days. Lately people have been getting the TA's (travel approval) after about 75 days. The last batch my agency got was in the low 60's, but I'm not counting on that. There's really no way to predict when it will come, but I am hoping for sometime between November 7th and 22nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
CONGRATS on your DTC!!! Doesnt it feel great??? You will have Sarah in your arms before you know it!!! Maybe home for Christmas???
Good Luck & keep us posted!!
Post a Comment