

Today we got up and had breakfast. The breakfast buffet here is really wonderful. We were going to go sightseeing this morning, but decided not to go becuse of the weather. It has been rainy and yucky here. I didn't really want the girls out in the rain. We just relaxed in the room instead. This afternoon, we met the other family here using our agency. Amy and Jim just adopted Mac. He is 6 years old and is also cleft-affected. He is such a handsome young man!! Katie just loves him and loves it when he chases her. She is a little flirt, even though they don't speak the same language. I don't think she has even realized that. We went to a huge bookstore where I got a few books for the girls. Then we went to the Toy Market. It is a huge mall-type building with a lot of little shops. We didn't get anything there. We went back to the hotel and took the girls to the playroom. It was mobbed. I took Sarah up to eat some noodle soup in the room and Mom stayed with Katie so that she could play a bit longer. Poor mom. Katie refused to leave and my mom had to drag her out kicking and screaming. We ordered dinner from Danny's Bagels again and relaxed the rest of the evening. Sarah only cried a few minutes when I put her to bed tonight. Bedtime is the only time she is sad. Overall, Sarah is adjusting amazingly well. Poor Katie is the one having troubles. I know things will get better once we are home.





No comments:
Post a Comment