Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day 7: Not much going on....


Today I woke up around 6:00 AM. I took a shower while Sarah slept. Around 7:00, Sarah woke up. We went into Grandma’s room to wake up Grandma and Katie. We went to eat at the breakfast buffet. At breakfast, Katie was noting all the babies. She just loves babies. She went to talk to one family close to our table. She told the man she had a new baby “hister”. The man thought her baby sister’s name was “Hester” and kept calling Sarah “Hester”. It was too funny. When we finished, we went back up to our room to get ready for our outing. We met Mary in the lobby around 10:00 AM. She took us to see the Tengwang Pavillion. At the top of the pavillion, there was a musical performance. It was nice. Katie enjoyed dancing to the music. She is a little ham. We then went back to the hotel so that Sarah could take a nap (again, she took a 3 hour nap). While she napped, I took Katie downstairs to get ice cream. Then, we went to the playroom where Katie played with 2 other kids about her age who also got new baby histers this week. Mary met me again around 3:00 to go with me to the grocery store. Poor Sarah has a diaper rash and I had to find some diaper rash cream, among other things. We relaxed in the hotel the rest of the afternoon. Sarah sat in her stroller the whole evening. Poor little thing. I imagine she spent a lot of time in a walker so that is where she feels safest. She got very angry with me when I took her out of it. I put her to bed around 8:30. She is such a sweet child. I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful daughters.

2 comments:

Cher said...

Congrads on your new daughter being with you!

Cher

Tao's Mommy said...

Ahhh I just seen you are in China. CONGRATS!!! Sounds like htings are going much better now!! Enjoy the rest of your trip and I will be following along!!