Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sarah is sleeping much better now

Thanks to everyone for their advice. Sarah has now slept through the night 2 nights in a row. The key seems to be that I am no longer in there with her. That may sound strange, but she was used to sleeping alone in her foster home. Katie and I spept in her room with her the irst few nights so that she would not wake up afraid in a new place, but I think she was too distracted seeing us there with her. Now that she is alone, she is able to sleep. I have a baby monitor in there so I am able to hear her, if she needs me, but so far she has been fine. And I am starting to feel better now that I have gotten some sleep.

Being "single-with-two" can be tough!!

No comments: