
Gone are the days when PBS or Noggin was the only TV channel Katie would watch. She now sometimes watches big kid cartoon channels, which unfortunately have commercials. She is easily influenced by them. We have a flowerpot on our front porch and the flowers are usually pretty wilted. Every time we leave the house, Sarah tells me to water the flowers. However, Katie insists that water alone will not help the poor flowers. We MUST get Aqua Globes < /div> !!





2 comments:
Aqua globes are cracking me up!!!!!!!!
Thanks for leaving such a nice message on our blog. I would love to relocate somewhere with friends nearby. I had never thought of TX, but as I was looking through all the independent school districts in San Antonio, I feel that it would be a great place to raise my daughter. I did further research and it, supposedly, is one of the best cities to raise a family.
BTW: The "wordless Wednesday" pics are adorable!
Post a Comment